Public Works Department
These services include street maintenance and repair,transportation, and building maintenance. You can see the Public Works crews around town doing tasks like painting legends, flood control and setting up for road closures, repairing asphalt roads, curbs, gutter’s and sidewalks.
Generally on Friday you can find the street sweeper moving along the downtown corridor. They also have the responsibility of weeding the City’s right-of-ways.
City Yard is open 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
(760) 326-2451 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Management of street sweeping.
- Traffic signs and signals Painting of street and curb markings
- Graffiti removal
- Street repairs
- Flood Control Maintenance
- City Building Maintenance
- Road Closures