Take the last step!
Recycle your USED MOTOR OIL and OIL FILTERS!
• Dumping used oil (or any chemical) is a crime – legally
• Dumped oil contaminates ground water – our drinking
• Used oil is insoluble and can contain toxic chemicals
• Used oil kills plant and aquatic life
• One pint of used oil can create an acre-sized oil slick on
The following guidelines apply:
• Household Hazardous Waste ONLY. No Business-Generated Waste Accepted
• San Bernardino County Residents ONLY. Identification will be required
• No Early Birds (waste brought before 7:00a.m. will not be accepted)
• Waste must be accepted by County Fire Protection District personnel.
• Remain in vehicle at all times
For questions or more information, contact:
San Bernardino County Fire Protection District,
Household Hazardous Waste Program
1.800.OILY.CAT (645.9228) or
909.382.5401 Visit: Sbcfire.org/hhw