Cannabis Business Information

//Cannabis Business Information

Cannabis Business Information

April 16th, 2018

One of the requirements for the Bureau of Cannabis Control’s annual license application is to provide proof of having obtained a surety bond of at least $5,000, payable to the State of California. The Bureau has released a form for the “Commercial Cannabis Licensee Bond,” which is now available on our

Please note that a proof of a surety bond is required for each license application.

For additional resources on how to apply for an annual license, please click on the links below: (Video)  (PDF)

For questions about the licensing application, please email

By |2020-03-20T16:35:52-04:00April 30th, 2019|Medical|0 Comments